Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency offers competitive wages with excellent benefits.
- Paid Employee only Health Insurance (dependent and family coverage available)
- Paid Employee only Dental Insurance (dependent and family coverage available)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employer contribution of 5% to 401K
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- College tuition reimbursement
Three letters of reference are required for an application to be considered complete. These should be emailed or mailed to:MCCAAPO Box 310Lebanon, TN 37088Attn: Teresa Walton College transcripts should also be sent with letters of reference for all teaching, coordinator and administrative positions.
MCCAA is an EOE, E-Verify, Drug Free Workplace.
Please note: Only the applicants that are selected for an interview will receive a response.