At Mid-Cumberland CAA Head Start we empower children and families to reach their potential now and throughout life.
The Finance & Operations Coordinator assists with record keeping and reporting related to Head Start purchasing, CACFP, and Non-Federal share. Specific job requirements include:
- Assists with documentation, recordkeeping, processing and reporting requirements for purchasing and procurement utilizing various programs including, but not limited to; MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Cane Garden Bay.
- Assists with the entry of purchase requisitions for all supplies and equipment.
- Assists in the preparation of payment requests, assuring the accuracy of invoices; copy and distribute signed payment requests with attached required supporting documentation.
- Assists in the reporting and inventory of Head Start supplies and equipment.
- Assists in the review and compilation of CACFP monthly reports (including attendance and meal counts) and Non-Federal share journal entries.
- Assists in planning and preparation of special events, including annual pre-service, Policy Council meetings, monthly management meetings and training activities.
- Provide general office assistance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of accounting/bookkeeping/procurement experience.