Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency offers competitive wages with excellent benefits.
- Paid Individual Health Insurance
- Paid Individual Dental Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employer contribution of 5% to 401K
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Continuing Education and Career Development
- College coursework reimbursement
Three letters of reference are required for an application to be considered complete. These should be mailed to:MCCAA Head Start/EHSPO Box 1583Murfreesboro, TN 37133Attn: Rebecca Anderson
College transcripts should also be sent with letters of reference for all teaching, coordinator and administrative positions.
MCCAA is an EOE, Drug Free Workplace.