- Assists with the completion of health reports and the tracking of health services.
- Reviews and monitors data for completeness and accuracy.
- Act as bus driver and/or monitor as required.
- Updates health files and social service data as requested.
- Schedules appointments for health, dental or disability services and takes children and parents to appointments as required
- Keep parents informed through letters, newsletters, home visits, and telephone calls.
- Prepares children for services prior to the day of service to eliminate fear.
- Assist with parent meetings or trainings.
- Assist in the Head Start or Early Head Start classroom as requested by leadership staff.
- Recruit children for the Head Start and Early Head Start Programs.
- Attend and participate in meetings, work groups, team meetings, committees, workshops, individual training and training conferences as assigned, which may include local, state, regional and national groups. This includes attending pre-service and in-service training.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- The minimum education requirement is a high school diploma or GED.
- Must obtain a CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) within 60 days of hire.
- Computer knowledge and ability in MS Word and MS Excel.
Click here to apply.